See Clean Inside a Scope with EndoCheck™
Flexible endoscopes are notoriously difficult to clean. More difficult still is verifying that the cleaning has been adequate. Now there is a test for checking the cleanliness of the biopsy channel of the flexible endoscope. The EndoCheck™ is a miniature chemistry kit that is simple to use and interpret. Simply swab the biopsy channel of the scope with the included soft-tipped long probe, clip off the swab into the vial. Mix the activating agent, shake vigorously, wait and then check for a color change. Depending on the type of test used, a color change indicates that blood residue or protein residue remains in the channel, and should be reprocessed. EndoCheck™ complies with ASTM Guide D7225. Swab diameter sizes from 1.0 - 5.0 mm are available.
- Proformance Products Brochure
- Proformance Price List 5-1-15
- Endocheck Results Log Sheet
- Endocheck Sample Policy
- Endocheck-Blood IFU
- Endocheck-Hemoglobin Specification Sheet
- Endocheck-Protein IFU
- Endocheck-Protein Specification Sheet
- Instructions for Residual Soil Tests
- Support for Monitoring the Cleaning of Endoscopes
- Validation Study of Hemocheck and Endocheck
- What Did you Leave Behind?
- What Did You Leave Behind? - Summary
- Is that Scope in the Closet Safe?
- Test Beyond What Can Be Seen with HemoCheck™
- Expose Contaminants on Surfaces with ProChek-II™
- See Clean Inside a Scope with EndoCheck™
- Monitor the Health of Your Facility with AccuPoint-HC
- Inspect the Cleanliness of Surgical Robotic Arms with the RAC Test Kit