The Endo Parts Bag (EBP-46) allows you to keep all of the valves for each scope together.
Why is this important?
As reported at myendosite “…guidelines further recommend that the endoscope’s valves (e.g., suction, air/ water) and other detachable components be removed, to prevent the endoscope’s internal channels from retaining water, which could become contaminated with microorganisms and pose an increased risk of healthcare-acquired infection…” http://www.myendosite.com/htmlsite/2009/endostore.pdf
- No Waste, No Fuss with Flexistem Brushes
- Instrument Cleaning Brushes
- Tip Protectors
- Foam Protection Products
- Instrument Bundling Products
- Spray Gun
- Heat Mitts
- Instrument Washer Baskets
- Instrument Repair Products
- Medical Grade Paper Packaging for to Organize and Safeguard Instruments
- Optical Inspection Devices: Extending the Visual Standard
- Disposable Bulb & Bladder Assembly