Expose Contaminants on Surfaces with ProChek-II™
It looks clean. But is it? Take the guess work out of evaluating the cleanliness of surfaces with the ProChek-II™ protein swab test. The ProChek-II™ is simple to use, provides a rapid result, is an all-in-one test, and is easy to interpret. The ProChek-II™ measures for residual protein on surfaces. Protein is a significant component of bioburden. Traces of protein indicate an unclean surface and a likely source of cross contamination. A successful test is a documented record of a properly cleaned surface. To use the ProChek-II™, moisten the tip with sterile water, swab the surface of the item being tested, drop the swab in the vial and shake vigorously. If the color of the liquid remains brown, the surface is demonstrably clean. If the liquid or any part of swab turns blue-green, the surface harbors protein and should be re-cleaned. The test is sensitive to 1 µg of protein.
- Is that Scope in the Closet Safe?
- Test Beyond What Can Be Seen with HemoCheck™
- Expose Contaminants on Surfaces with ProChek-II™
- See Clean Inside a Scope with EndoCheck™
- Monitor the Health of Your Facility with AccuPoint-HC
- Inspect the Cleanliness of Surgical Robotic Arms with the RAC Test Kit