Thursday, October 21st 2PM ET with Fred Alston
- Explain different types of Steam Sterilization cycles and understand how steam is used to achieve lethality.
- Discuss what parameters are necessary to achieve sterility and describe how “SAL” is met.
- Discuss key points in the newly released ANSI/AAMI ST79 Amendment and other key things to visually inspect in, and around your sterilizer.
- Understand what all the information that is in the printout means, before you sign it.
- Put it all together and feel better about your part in patient care.