Reveal the Hidden Areas of Surgical Instruments with the TOSI™
Reveal the hidden areas of instruments with the TOSI™ washer test, the easy to use blood soil device that directly correlates to the cleaning challenge of surgical instruments. TOSI™ is the first device to provide a consistent, repeatable, and reliable method for evaluating the cleaning effectiveness of the automated instrument washer. This is possible, because the blood soil is manufactured to exacting specifications each and every time. When metered on to the stainless steel plate, the TOSI™ is completely analogous to a stainless steel instrument soiled with dried blood. Placed in the see-through plastic holder, the challenge is identical to the areas of instruments typically hidden from view (i.e., box locks). The routine use of this test will help insure that your instrument washer is performing at a consistent level, enhancing the routine visual inspection of instruments. TOSI™ complies with new AAMI and AORN Guidelines as well as ASTM Guide D7225.
- Proformance Products Brochure
- Proformance Price List 5-1-15
- TOSI Videos
- Automated Washer Technical Bulletin
- Blood as a Soil on Surgical Instruments
- Blood Coagulation Characteristics
- Evaluation of Cleaning Procedures
- Instructions for Automated Washer Tests
- Instructions for Ultrasonic and Lumen Washers
- Osaka Report
- Sample Policy for Daily Inspection and Weekly Testing
- Standardized Blood Soil
- Support for Cleaning Verification with the TOSI updated 11 2011
- The TOSI Is Biased!
- TOSI Competency 2013
- TOSI Glossary of Terms
- TOSI IFU
- TOSI Log Sheet
- TOSI Troubleshooting Wall Chart
- TOSI Validation Study
- TOSI wins 2010 ESP Award!
- Updated Standards and Guidelines Supporting Cleaning Verification 2014