Finding money to attend any meeting is getting tougher and tougher each day, especially for technicians. This is why Healthmark is offering an award to a technician and in fact raised the award from $500 previous years to $1000 this year and every year afterward.
So, as in the past, in recognition of her long time championing of the unsung heros in Decontamination, Healthmark is proud to present an active IAHCSMM technician with the 4th annual Anne Cofiell "Decontaminator of the Year" award. This award carries $1000 toward attending the annual seminar and free registration to the annual meeting. You only have a few more weeks to submit your essay so please do so ASAP.
Criteria for Award:
- Author must be a technician who is an active member of IAHCSMM.
- The topic of the paper must focus on Understanding the Importance of Decontamination in their workplace environment.
- Previously published papers will not be considered for this award.
- The paper will be 1000 words or less in length.
- Standard format for the paper should be used sighting all reference.
- A vitae on the author will also be submitted with the paper.
- All papers will be accepted after the annual meeting throughout the year, with March 1 as the deadline before the next annual meeting.
- All papers should be submitted to: IAHCSMM ( www.iahcsmm.org )
- All papers will be judged by Anne Cofiell or her designee.
- The winner will be informed by IAHCSMM prior to the Annual Meeting.
- Receipt of all submissions will be acknowledged by IAHCSMM Headquarters.
I also want to make sure that people also remember that Healthmark is the only company with the program called Sterile Processing Dollars (SPD's for short) for educational development. Last year we sent 7 people to IAHCSMM where their registration was paid for by using Healthmark products. Beside registration fees, you can buy educational books. To find out more about this program please go to this link and join today.
Some people say "Knowledge is power". I say "Real knowledge is when you share your knowledge with others".
Take care and remember to
"Always Keep it Clean"