Looking at the May calendar, it looks like I will be a stranger at home. The month features a very full itinerary of trade shows and meetings. First up is the IAHCSMM annual meeting in Louisville, KY. With the theme of "Derby Down", this year's conference features a very full agenda of education and activities. For our part, Healthmark has a few things planned:
- Healthmark's very own Stephen Kovach will discuss with attendees the Cleaning Process. Stephen has over 25 years experience in the sterile processing field. He brings these years of experience to bear on the very important issue of adequately cleaning surgical instruments as part of an overall effective reprocessing procedure. Monday - May 2. 2011, 3:30pm - 4:45pm
- Party with the Clean Brothers! IAHCSMM Attendees are invited to join the Clean Brothers and the rest of the Healthmark staff to a cocktail party. Served up with beer and wine, will be a lot of fun and a chance to earn some education points too. Monday, May 2, 2011 : 6pm - 7:15pm.
- Earn FREE CEU's in the Game Room: Building on the very popular online learning center at Crazy4Clean.com, attendees can play, learn and earn free CEU's in our education game room located in Annex Room 10. A new game will be revealed as well, making 4 in the series. Tuesday, May 3, 2011 : 9am-11am
- Visit Booth #524 to see our latest products including the exciting new HumiPak™. At our booth you can touch, feel and get a personal demonstration of the many innovative Healthmark products for infection control. The newest product is the HumiPak™ - the innovative product to keep soiled instruments moist until decontamination can begin.
- Our Ray Taurasi will be part of a panel of experts discussing and reviewing Sterilization Efficacy: Verification, Standards and Safety. In addition to presenting the latest in scientific knowledge and industry standards, this elite panel will be answering the informed questions of attendees. Tuesday - May 3, 2011, 2:45pm - 4:00pm
Hope to see you in Louisville!